COM-100: Waterproof Professional Series EC/TDS Meter
The COM-100 is a professional grade level EC/TDS/Temp meter ideal for all water quality testing, hydroponics, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment and more.
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity and temperature.
- UPGRADED: Four scales: µS, mS, ppm 0.5 (NaCl) Scale & 0.7 (442™) Scale
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter’s range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Replaceable Sensor (model SP-C1)
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution.
- UPGRADED: Includes translucent cap, 2 (AAA) batteries and lanyard.
- EC Range: 0 – 9990 µS; 0 – 9.99 mS
- TDS Range: 0 – 8560 ppm (0.7 Scale); 0 – 8.56 ppt (0.7 Scale)
- 0 – 5000 ppm (0.5 Scale); 0-5.00 ppt (0.5 Scale)
- Temperature Range: 0-55 °C; 32-130°F
- Resolution: 0-99: 0.1 µS/ppm/ 0.01mS/ppt; 100-999: 1 µS/ppm; 1000-9990: 10 µS/ppm. Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC to TDS Conversion Factor: Non-linear conversions for KCl, 442TM or NaCl solutions, selected by the user.
- Probe: Detachable platinum electrodes
- Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
- UPGRADED: Power source: 2 x Triple A (AAA) included
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight: 127g (4.5 oz)
- UPC: 891144000007
- 442 is a registered trademark of the Myron L Company.
COM-100: Waterproof EC/TDS/Temp Meter – Read Here