PM-2: External In-Line TDS Purity Monitor
The PM-2 is an ideal monitor/alert for water coolers and other enclosed water purification systems. It alerts the user when the filtration system requires service.
- External single line internal TDS monitor that is ideal for most water purification systems.
- Includes a light and optional alarm that alerts the user service is required when the TDS level reaches the pre-programmed set-point.
- User-defined set points (any even number between 2 and 200).
- Range: 0-200 ppm (mg/L)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Calibration: Factory calibrated
- Alert: Warning light, optional alarm
- Light color: Either red or yellow
- Light function: Either flashes or is steady
- Alarm: Beeps for 20 seconds, then goes silent
- Power Source: AC 110V / 220V ±2%
- Cable Length: 62.86 cm (24.75″)
- Fittings: 1/4″ standard, also available with 3/8″ or 1/2″
- Max. Water Pressure: 200 PSIG (at 23°C with a 1/4″ fitting)
- Dimensions: 12.9 x 7.3 x 6 cm (5 x 2.9 x 2.4 in.)
- Weight: 340 g (12 oz.)