PS-202: Dual Display TDS Controller
The PS-202 allows for continuous and simultaneous monitoring and control of TDS levels on two water lines for high output commercial systems.
- Simultaneously monitors and controls the TDS levels of two water lines (e.g., the feed water and product water) for high output commercial systems.
- Large, bright L.E.D. displays.
- An alarm will sound if the TDS level rises above the user-set level for both lines
- Includes two 1/2″ sensor probes
- Range: 0 – 999ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Resolution: 1 PPM
- ATC: Yes (1 – 65 degrees Celsius)
- Calibration: Adjustable
- Setting: Controlled by on-screen up/down buttons
- Relay Control: The unit will open or close a circuit via dry contacts when the ppm level of the output water (line 2) or input water (line 1) reaches or exceeds its control setting (simple switch). The PS-202 can be used to control one or two pumps, solenoid valves or other device.
- Relay Voltage: 5V
- Alarm: Steady beep for both lines
- Display: Bright 5/8″ L.E.D. dual displays
- 2 Probes: 1/2″ bushing (NPT), 3 meter (9.8 ft) shielded cable
- Power Source: AC 110V / AC 220V
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 9.4 x 12.5 cm (3.7 x 3.7 x 4.9 in.)
- Monitor Weight: 569.8 g (1 lb 4.1 oz)
- Total Weight: 938.4 g (2 lbs 1.1 oz)