PSC-154: TDS/EC Controller with 4-4mA Output
The PSC-154 controller monitors and controls TDS/EC levels for high output commercial systems. It has extended range, digital calibration, on-screen temperature, tri-color display and 4-20mA output.
- Large, bright L.E.D. display
- 4-20mA output signal can connect to a PLC to record values.
- An alarm will sound if the TDS /EC level rises above the user-set level.
- A switch will control a device based upon the set point.
- On-screen temperature display (C/F)
- Includes one sensor probe (part #SP-1-PSC)
- EC Range: 0-9999 µS
- TDS Range: 0 – 5000 ppm
- Temperature Range: 1-75°C; 33-167 °F
- Accuracy: ±2% (of the reading)
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Resolution: 0.1 µS/ppm (0-999); 1 µS/ppm (1000-9999)
- ATC: Yes (1 – 65°C)
- Calibration: Digital by push button
- Set-Point: Single point, controlled by on-screen up/down buttons (to any point within the range)
- Relay Control: The unit will open or close a circuit via dry contacts when the ppm/µS level reaches or exceeds the control setting (simple switch). It can be used to control a pump, solenoid valve or other device.
- Relay Voltage: 5V
- Output Signal: 4-20mA
- Output Accuracy (mA): ±1%
- Alarm: Optional steady beep (set by user)
- Display: Bright 5/8″ L.E.D. display
- Probe: 1/2″ bushing (NPT), 3 meter (9.8 ft) shielded cable
- Power Source: AC 110V / AC 220V
- Dimensions: 7.2 x 7.2 x 11.1 cm (2.8 x 2.8 x 4.4 in.)
- Monitor Weight: 241 g (8.5 oz)
- Total (Shipping) Weight: 610 g (1 lb 5.5 oz)