QC-1: Quick Check TDS/Conductivity Monitor
This basic EC/TDS monitor provides an entry level monitor with its “Push-to-Check” button giving you an instant water quality check! With the push of a button, the unit displays a green or red light, indicating good water quality or service required, respectively.
- Eight programmable set points (by dip switch).
- Bright LED lights
- Simple to use – Quick Easy Installation
- Factory Calibrated to 100 ppm NaCl. Re-calibration is unnecessary.
- Comes equipped with Mur-lok® Quick-Connect T-fitting (1/4 inch standard, also available in 3/8″ or 1/2″)
- Excellent Reverse Osmosis (RO) or Deionization (DI) monitor
- TDS/EC Range: 0-5000 ppm (10,000 µS)
- Max. Set Point: 50 ppm (100 µS)
- Accuracy: ±3%
- ATC: No
- Cable Length: 24.5″ (including sensor)
- Fittings: 1/4″
- Power source: 4 x 1.5V button cell batteries (389-A) (included)
- Battery life: Approx. one year
- Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
- Weight: 39.7 g (1.4 oz.) not including sensor