TDS-4TMA: Aquarium TDS Meter with Digital Thermometer
The TDS-4TMA handheld meter is ideal for testing TDS and salt levels of freshwater aquariums and ponds. It can also be used for testing water filtration and purification systems, such as RO and DI, to know when to changes filters and membranes.
- Pocket size makes it ideal for portability and storage.
- Hold Function
- Auto-off Function (After 10 min.)
- Factory calibrated with 342 ppm NaCl solution.
- TDS Range: 0-9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temp. Range: 0-80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a ‘x10’ icon)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Farenheit)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 14 x 2.3 x 1.5 cm (5.5 x .9 x .55 inches)
- Weight: 34g (1.2 oz)
- UPC: 891144000199